Obligatory Inaugural Blog Post
Well, folks…I caved. After dragging my feet for years, I’ve finally joined the blogosphere. That’s been the story of my social media life, actually: caving.
- Facebook. Hated it. You couldn’t get me near it. Caved.
- LinkedIn. Who uses that? What a waste of time. Ooooh…look at me! I’m a professional! Caved.
- Twitter. Are you serious? I don’t have time for that. I’m too busy checking out pics of my pregnant Facebook friends exposing their veiny stomachs. Caved. Caved. Caved.
So, here I am. I really don’t know how I’ll use this blog, so we’ll just see what happens. I can tell you a few things, though:
- I foresee this blog as an extension of my Twitter feed. You’ll probably still see the same old random thoughts/rants/various other musings, only much more long-winded and belabored.
- I’m going to strive for quality over quantity. I’m not going to attempt to meet a weekly quota. I might post something three days in a row. I might go three weeks without posting anything.
- I want your feedback. If my posts suck, tell me.
First post is a wrap. That wasn’t so bad. I’ll leave you with my favorite YouTube video of all time: Battle at Kruger─the most incredible wildlife footage ever captured.